Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Radically Raw Friday..last of the Season!

Raw Taco Pizza - Photo by Inbound Den
Friday, September 14
Even though I will be making breakfasts for another four days, this is my last "Radically Raw" Friday, here @ The Desoto :(. So I just had to go all out with all the favorites!

Raw Taco Pizza: Mexican Focaccia Bread layered with Spicy Pine Nut Cheese, Avocado & Salsa, and sprinkled with marinated carrot, kale and cilantro! I think it was my best yet, so says my partner!

Raw White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake - Photo by Inbound Den

N

ext is a White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake; with a macadamia nut & date crust, and adorned with raspberries and blueberries, need I say - mmm......



I also made a Raw Buckwheat Chia Porridge, with lots of dried fruit, nuts & seeds and then soaked in a Raw Almond Milk!



To drink, I made a Raw SuperFood Smoothie with raw almond milk, blueberries, bananas, Camu Camu Powder and Raw Maca Powder! Guests will be buzzing all day!



Blessings for a beautiful weekend!
Namaste!

Vickie Kelson
Health Coach
specializing in Transformational Nutrition
Transform. Balance. Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment