Saturday, August 25, 2012

Black Bean Breakfast Patties & Basil Pesto Root Veggie Bake

Black Bean Breakfast Patties
Thursday, Aug 23's Breakfast

Mercury went direct and out of the shadows this morning, which must have been the impetus for me be up @ 4am crafting up something new for the Desoto guests! 

I was inspired and by the absence of the leftovers, it seems to have been a successful endeavor! 

Today's menu: Basil Pesto Root Veggie Bake with wilted Rainbow Chard was the main entree, along with Black Bean Breakfast Patties. I however didn't stop there as I ventured into opening coconuts this morning for the Tropical Smoothies. Fresh coconut meat and its water blended together with mangos and bananas and fresh orange juice... Cool and refreshing! 


I just love feeding people food made with love and as much healthy nutrition as I can muster for them and the planet! ...All One.

Namaste.

Vickie
Health Coach
specializing in "Transformational Nutrition"
Transform. Balance. Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment